You have no items in your shopping cart.
Leaving the house and doubling back because you forgot your face mask is the new normal for many of us. But, in order to best protect yourself and others from Covid-19, it’s vital to understand the correct use and handling of face masks.
Follow the below steps to ensure you’re getting the maximum protection from your mask:
- Sanitize before and after wearing your mask.
- Fasten your mask to your face either through ear loops or tying it behind your head and ensure that your nose, mouth, and chin are entirely covered.
- Avoid touching your mask while wearing it. If you do accidentally touch it, make sure to wash or sanitize your hands immediately.
- Make sure to take off your mask and replace it with a new one if it gets contaminated in any way.
- When you remove your mask, make sure to do so without touching the front of your mask or your face. Do this by lifting off the ear loops.
- Wash your hands immediately after you remove your mask.
- Dispose of your used mask directly.
Although this new routine may look intense at first glance, these small steps soon become second nature. Disposable masks such as the ones made by Airwell are an easy and effective way to ensure you’re offering yourself the highest level of protection.